Thursday, August 16, 2012

Another "hello"

     This is another "hello" that is most likely not as needed as the warm, coy smile from the one that touches your soul, but it's a "hello" none the less. A "hello" from someone that you may not even know, but it's still a "hello" in a world that generally forgets others occupy nearby spaces.

     The two weeks of hell are almost over and I found some time to type a little note to the interwebs. The past two weeks have taken a physical toll that is most likely to put me on bed rest for a few days of recovery, and I was still able to push forward the future getting a moderate amount finished. Any time that I have carved out for introspection has been revealing to say the least. I've also become a shit ton better at being cryptic when typing out messages to the internet.

     That is enough for now. It's not fiction, but I don't have the time for that right now. I have to go screen print some possibly offensive image onto t-shirts.

No comments:

Post a Comment